If you love singing and have an active interest in taking part in quality fanmixes, we at Ongaku! Project would like to invite you to join us! ^o^
For those who are new to O!P, we are a four-year old fanmix/karaoke group and following a structural revamp within the project (which includes the formation of a new Korean division) , we are now looking for new members to join us. For more information about O!P and our new structure, please refer to our profile which can be found on the O!P Wordpress blog
or the O!P LiveJournal community
.THE AUDITION PROCESS
1. Auditions will be advertised following which applications will be accepted.
2. Applicants will be given a deadline by which to submit what they feel is their best work. Applicants interested in being part of the Korean Division will have to submit an additional
work in Korean. Please see detailed instructions below.
3. Semi-finalists will be chosen.
4. Semi-finalist will be given a new deadline and further instructions for submitting acapella recordings of song/s that will be specified at the time.
5. Winners will be chosen, assigned to sub-divisions where necessary, and the results announced on Hello!Ongaku.AUDITION RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
These are the rules for applicants in this initial round :
* Both girls AND guys
are welcome to audition.
- Submit a song that you feel is your best work.
- All auditions must be in Japanese.
- Applicants interested in joining the Korean division will have to record an additional song in Korean for submission (i.e. submit one song in each language).
- All auditions must be in the 'mp3' format.
- The audition file must be recorded in the same conditions that you expect to record in regularly.
- No retouching of vocals allowed.
- Only one audition song per language will be accepted per applicant.
- In your application, please include your :
1. Username/real name
3. The artist and title of the audition song/s
4. Any previous experience (such as chorus, fan mixes, singing lessons, contests, etc).
- Send your audition file and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Audition Deadline : Saturday, 30 August 2008
(Late entries will not be accepted).OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
While singing is a core component to making O!P the project that it is, it is equally important to us that our members take an active part in the other little initiatives which we come up with from time to time. Examples of these are that of the 'Monday Five' interviews at the O!P Wordpress blog and co-hosting 'Hello!Ongaku' with the regulars. It is therefore important for you, as a potential member, to know that should you join O!P, you will be asked periodically to either take part in short written quizzes or to do short recordings which will be used either on Wordpress or on 'Hello!Ongaku'. You can however be assured that these 'side projects' will be non-intrusive on your privacy and will not take more than the time you will usually spend in recording full songs for O!P.
If you are comfortable with the above and think that you are ready to take on the challenge of being an O!P member, we welcome you to join us!
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us via the O!P email at email@example.com
or to post in this thread. We will get back to you on your queries asap.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you into Ongaku! Project!! ^o^
XOXO ~ Rei, Suki and Odango on behalf of O!P